Tuesday, July 31, 2012

and even though, you deserve my gratitude !


Long ago, they used to perceive me as a strong young girl, that can't be broken...I perceived myself as a girl to be broken, to the extent that my good trustful friends themselves challenged me... Intentionally, or unintentionally they broke my heart...they let me down...

Then they realised that I was broken..."they were sorry for me...they did this unintentionally, they did not mean to let me down"... They said...

They thought it is noble to challenge a girl for her trust, they thought it is noble to act your acts to prove she is unbreakable, they thought it is noble to think she is unbreakable...

Now, after this time...I'm thankful that you proved I can be broken...but I can rise up again... I'm thankful for the lessons you taught me, and for the facts you enlightened about myself... After this time, I realised that your role in my life was to show me myself - my good, bad, evil, breakable, fragile, delicate self- ...and after I learnt all these lessons...you have nothing to do with my present and my future....thanks for being there in my past......and only there in my past....

No comments:

Post a Comment