Sunday, August 10, 2008

Notification of change

I was always unsatisfied with my blog’s title, I’ve tried many times to change it but I had no idea what the new one shall be… I disliked the great favoritism of the old title to my thinking side because my entries also exhibit my feelings side-by-side with my thoughts…

Today, I made up my mind to change it based on the comparison of the no. of entries under each label/ category… this comparison was based mainly on the no. of entries under “Heart portrayals” against the no. of entries under “Mental feelings”, which resulted in the larger no. to be found under “Heart portrayals”… at first, I was going to choose a name that seemed to be taking the feelings’ side… but to guarantee the adaptability of the chosen title to all future circumstances, I’ve decided on naming it “Heart Mentality” which incorporates both sides… so I hope you enjoy reading it… Thanks alot....

No comments:

Post a Comment