Monday, January 21, 2008

The Sun and the Sea in the affair

Since I was young, I used to watch the sunset from the balcony of the house – that was on the sea – where we spent our summer vacation and I wondered about the relation between the sunset and the sea… I used to admire the colors of the sun at this time of the day, and I was so fascinated by this natural tableau… actually, the sunset scene doesn’t attract me in usual but for it in the summer resort… there were some hidden unexplained feelings which I was unaware of regarding this scene ,until everything became clearer when I was 19 years old… it is one of my artistic feelings which one may become so anxious about capturing it either in a painting or in a poem, but now I feel that my colors aren’t helpful as much as my words… so, really I find myself so excited about explaining the details of an affair between two lovers whom we don’t notice their story…

Rendezvous time: at the sunset each day ... around 6:00 pm
Rendezvous place: at the deep heart of the sea

Have you ever tried to notice the sea’s or the sun’s behavior all over the day?? And if you did so, have you tried to match their behaviors and make a conclusion about the relation??

Well, I’m going to display the details of their behavior
Each day, in the morning, if you are watching carefully, you’d find out that the sun rises from the heart of the sea…it becomes higher and higher until it becomes in the middle of the sky…during this period of time, the sea’s noise becomes so loud, and its waves are high… till it is around 4:30 pm when the sun becomes its way back to the heart of the sea, it gets closer and closer and more closer while the sea seems to be snarling to the extreme and its waves are so strong and crass, and I can prove it by the fact that it is too dangerous to swim around 5:00 pm, am I mistaken??...the sun continues its way until it completely sets, to find the sea’s noise becomes so soft and so musical in the evening

It became so clear to me at this point, they are in an affair!!!

Let’s then analyze it step by step nowbut at first let me denote the sea as he/the male/the man, while the sun is denoted as she/the female/the woman… because their behavior mimics the behavior of the male and female human lovers…

Here we go, in the morning when the sun begins to rise from the heart of the sea, actually she was spending her night hiding herself in his heart… she is trying to coquet as all females do most of the time when she pretends she is getting out… and as she begins her way out, he begins screaming and this explains the noise he causes asking her to stay and his crass crashing waves, those waves that act as his arms which he is trying to heighten as much as he can to get her back… and all the day she is watching him trying in vain to catch her… till around 4:30 pm, when she starts her way back to him, actually she misses him alot and as I mentioned her leave was explained by her nature which tends to dalliance and seducing, she is not trying to torture him because if she tried so, she’d be causing herself a great pain… the pain of yearning and longing to him…on the other hand, he is heightening his arms as much as he can now to receive her, also he is snarling out of his excitement and eagerness, till she gets back to his heart… in the evening, he is flirting her with his musical voice, both of them are so calm, so quiet, as finally they got each other in the same place where they can spend their night with no one watching around…

Yes I’m imagining, but it is a real true part of the relation between men and women, of course this scene doesn’t characterize the whole of the relation, but it presents, for me, a very poetic sensible immaterial meaning and really I enjoy this so much…

No comments:

Post a Comment