Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Great Poem

I got this poem through this URL: http://www.geocities.com/sadquotes/tears1.html ...
really it is wonderful

my smile might be fake
but my tears are real

At least be there to wipe away my tears
if you're going to make me cry . .

I play it off like I got
nothing to lie about
nothing to sigh about
but in my heart
I know I’ve got something
to cry about.
No one here can see my tears
...The pain that's been around for so many years...

Real tears are not those that fall
from the eyes & cover the face
but those that fall from the
Heart & cover the soul

Tears are words the heart can’t say.

So many nights I cried for you
wondering if the rumors
are actually true.

Got a smile on my face
a twinkle in my eye
only the true know
When I wanna break down and cry

teardrops fall from those pretty eyes
kind of hard to move on when you only told lies
she’s breakin down; everyone's fading
it’s been so long && she’s tired of waiting…

I Just don’t Laugh the way I used to
My tears are many, My smiles are few

Constantly cryin
never holdin back a single tear
you look at me like I'm crazy
but u don't feel the pain I feel

I remind myself to not cry
smile and hold my head high
Broken but all that never really mattered
Bite my tongue everyday
when there are words `left` to say,
so I'll wipe each tear from my eye
n' remember I'm not supposed to cry

Why do I try not to cry,
Sometimes I think I could die,
But when it comes out,
I just want to shout,
And scream and cry it all out

When she cries, the makeup runs from her eyes,
And spills the `truth about how she feels inside

I promised myself I wouldn't weep...
one more promise I couldn't keep

tears in my eyes just tryin to keep my head up
everyone swears they care but really don’t give a fuqq

It hurts more to smile in front of everyone than it does to cry alone.

I only cry when my tears
cannot be seen
like in the dark, or in the rain
just so you can`t see my pain

Everyone says
I'm so outgoing
with those big green eyes
I bet you'd never guess
I sit at home and cry

Do u feel more like a man knowing you made your best friend cry?

For once instead of telling me
reasons why I shouldn’t cry,
actually pay attention to
the reasons why I am

Rain is a form of tears, only from heaven.

lately I cry for no reason at all
my emotions go up and quickly they fall
my head is all mixed up and confused
looks like I’ve been used and abused
out of nowhere tears roll down my face
always happens in the worst possible place
I’m always down and wearing a frown
tell me what will make this feeling go away
I want it to leave, but it just wants to stay

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show, and I
thought that being strong meant never losing your self control.
but tonight I’m just enough to let go of my pain, to hell with my
pride let it fall like rain from my eyes, tonight I wanna cry...

I couldn't say how I felt...so I cried.

If tears could make me pretty,
I would be the most gorgeous girl alive.

I only act happy can't you see the smiles fake
that my eyes been crying
and when I say I’m fine I’m totally lying

It's just about now, when the tears start to fall,
I wonder if I'm gonna make it at all..
This is not about trying to go back in time,
this is not about where I'll be a year down the line,
it’s just moment to moment, surviving somehow...
this is not about then... this is just about now.

Have a good cry
wash your eyes out
if you keep it inside
it will tear you apart

if I'm so happy, then why do these tears keep falling?

You watch her walk down the hall
big smile, laughing, seems so happy
you'd never guess that she goes home
and cries herself to sleep...every night

I'm sorry if I made you cry...
I'm sorry If tears fell from your eyes...
that isn't at all what I intended to do...
just remember, all the tears that fell
from your eyes...fell from mine too

I been through the struggles
& found a piece of Mind
but time after Time a girl
still gotta break down & cry

real tears are the ones
that form slowly in your eyes
real tears are the ones that take
so much more to dry

No comments:

Post a Comment