Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 wish list

This is my wish list for 2010; hoping that I can realize it:

  1. Eliminating anger moments as much as possible: Don’t be angry even deep inside when your anger is not for a logical reason and don’t be angry for anyone who doesn't deserve you being in this mood.
  2. Never been hurt by unsupportive friends: just pull them back to their suitable places.
  3. Stop permitting some people to abuse your feelings: even they are close; they should not be allowed to do so. Do only for those who deserve. Don’t do hoping that cruel people will be nice oneday; just do when they are believed to be appreciating what will be done.
  4. Never permit anyone or any feeling to get me off my original track: unless I want to be off track!!!
  5. Concentrate on my main mission.
  6. Be stronger while making hard decisions: in these situations; give the control over your heart to your mind.
  7. Step over the past; leaving out the pains; taking the good memories and learning the morals.



No comments:

Post a Comment