Sunday, December 16, 2007

Question of the day

Why I’m always asked to feel the others’ feelings, troubles and problems while they don’t do the same ….

Why they are always seeing the problems from their aspect only and they aren’t trying to put themselves in my position while they always ask me to put myself in their position as a strategy to conclude that I’m guilty …

Why loud discussions are the base principle while loud or soft discussions have the same results, you maybe convinced or not at the end, but they differ only in the degree of anger provoking at the end … while rational discussions aren’t used because I’m (also) the one who is claimed to be savage and can’t be convinced at all…

Why always at the end I’m the one – the only one – who is claimed to be responsible for the whole problem, I’m the only one to be blamed and I’m declared to be self-conceited, selfish, and don’t ever think of the others’ feelings

Why I’m asked now not to be selfish or self-conceited??????????????? … it is known that when a mother is used to tell her son:”you are stupid”... He will resist for sometime... Then he will act as a stupid, even if he was pretending to be so… but he will act that way, because in both cases he is to be blamed so why doesn’t he try some way to relieve

No comments:

Post a Comment