Monday, December 17, 2007

Ratings

I’ve been through a very loaded month…I’ve attended four weddings and many parties, I’m about to rate those weddings from different views:


· The 1st wedding (1/11/2007):
It was such a marvelous wedding, it was very integrable with no single mistake … I was in no mood to attend, especially that Amr is not a friend, he was just a colleague…but I swear that if I hadn’t attended, I’d have regretted so much….
Starting with the groom and the pride got engaged due to a love story … this is a very important point to be mentioned …


Well, to analyze at first the apparent sides of the wedding:
1-The pride’s dress and her haircut were so nice, he make-up was fantastic, actually she was so pretty … I liked her... also, the groom’s suit was suitable and its color goes with the pride’s wedding dress’s color
2-The D.J was fascinating and the band members were so active … also, the songs selection was great
3-I liked the idea of having the (maa’zoon) in the hall to give them the marriage in the same place and all the attendance can see and hear the event well through the monitor … I liked this idea so much especially that at the same day afternoon we attended Hasnaa’s (katb ketab) in the mosque and we could neither hear nor see anything...even the pride wasn’t able to listen or even see the groom through that tiny place available through the curtains
4-the pride and the groom danced a lot till they got tired… they were so convenient to each other
5-I liked the attendance, especially the old people, they were dancing some dances I was wondering where they were taught them, like samba, tango, tsha tsha tshaa!!!!
6-The hall was great, and the service was high quality

If I’m going to analyze the spiritual sides of the wedding:
1- I liked the groom’s and the pride’s eyes’ look, they were so clear … it was so obvious, they are in love, it isn’t an ordinary marriage….
2- All the attendance had a great sense of humor, even the old people
3-I liked the pride’s and the groom’s friends…they were so loving and they were all happy for them…they did their best to make that wedding so nice as it was …

I cried while they were dancing slow (don’t be so cute and tell that I’m crying coz I loved Amr) but the point was that I’m just was dreaming of myself that moment… besides, the song they danced at was a marvelous song …it was for Shania Twain, called when you kiss me

This could be it,

I think I'm in love

It's love this time

It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love

This love is mine

I can see you with me when I'm older

All my lonely night are finally over

You took the weight of the world off my shoulders (the world just goes away)

When you kiss me,

I know you miss me

and when you're with me,The world just goes away

The way you hold me

The way you show me

that you adore me--oh, when you kiss me

I really was so affected by the song and I found myself crying but thanks Allah my friends didn't notice me .... really,i've become too sensitive !!!

Final note: Dr.Seyam told me that if the relation is based mainly on love then everything would appeal or seem to the others’ to be complete even if they don’t know the base of the relation… really, it was the most fascinating wedding I've attended, it was perfect and may Allah bless their love and life…


· The 2nd wedding:
This wedding thanks Allah wasn’t as we expected to be moveless, it was nice time to spend there … may Allah bless them
The most remarkable thing that the pride and the groom have very similar facial features… this is what I call the “soul’s mingling effect”... but actually they aren’t married due to love …
By the way, the bride had a marvelous make-up and a very nice purdah (7ejab)

· The 3rd wedding:
This is the day we all aspired to, Omnyia’s wedding…we all expected it to be fascinating and it was… the accompany was so nice… we meet many of our colleagues… I was so happy to meet Mohamed Nabeel there… also Dr.Seyam attended… the most amazing thing that Dr.Abu el Osool left before the buffet!!!!!


The attendance and the band were nice…
The loving and happy attending people were remarkable in that wedding… this wedding was spiritually very high

· The 4th wedding:
Unfortunately I had the worst mood ever in that wedding, beginning with the long heavy trip
Most of my friends got phone calls from their lovers to ask about them and assure that they are safe … I didn’t got the call I was aspiring for, I was very sure that it would have been a friendly call … I knew well that it was a hard-to-reach dream … but I wasn’t fine at all
I got about 5 calls & 3 SMSs from Dr.Seyam, about 10 calls from Dr.Sum, 2 calls from Yasmina…and finally at 3:00 am I got a call from mom to make sure that I’m coming back and perhaps she was assuring that I’m still alive :D

The wedding was nice concerning the arrangements and the singers …but it lacked spirit unfortunately, also it lacked the expected attendance – actually I don’t know the reason till now- …. But the obvious is that the pride had very nice make-up

Thanks to Dr.Sum & Yasmina we all went home safely at about 5:30 am …also Dr.Seyam was on the phone with us along the way….

No comments:

Post a Comment