Saturday, December 22, 2007

Roses' smell: final part

I’ve been very impressed by this story to the extent that I insist on continuing writing and thinking of it… I know the reason for this, I find myself in a part of it and I find some similarities between my story and their...to be more exact, I get hope from their existence together…

Why do we always tend to see the deepest darkest sides of the situations?!!!.... I used to think of the word: there are no guarantees to be equivalent to nothing will make a difference but yesterday I got another view of the word… it maybe equivalent to there is hope, some day it will be the right way

Yesterday was the final chapter – for me- in this story, the story I’m noticing for a year… they got engaged finally!!!.... For them, it is the beginning of a new life… but for me it is the happy end I was aspiring for... It is the proof that there is always hope and situations and maybe feelings may take a completely opposite turn in a single moment, by just an eye-look … yes!!!

Since last month, he was so disturbed by the fact that he would join the army to perform his military service… the year which he would spend there and his practical progress discontinuation weren’t the only things that disturbed him... he was also disturbed by the fact that he would leave her hanged with the fear that one day while his absence he may lose her… he won’t lose her heart, but he was afraid of the pressures she may face from her family to accept one of those guys who propose to her everyday

Also, he was so loaded by the weddings we attend everyday… yes, I’m not kidding… he talked to me one day to tell that he is so miserable by the feeling that he is hanging her and he must do anything to make her happy, she is a girl like all the girls of her age, she must have the love and care she deserves and he was afraid about her feelings when she attended everyday a wedding of one of her friends of the same age – i.e. he was miserable as he was sure that while she was going to attend a wedding or while she was in a wedding of one of her friends, she was dreaming of herself in the wedding dress, she was dreaming of being the queen of the day, and he was afraid to be late to make her dream come true although he is sure that this is what she deserves but the situation is out of his hands-… he was burdening himself a lot, but I was so happy that he felt what she might feel, and I was so happy to meet someone who takes the responsibility of the small feelings that the girl may feel and those feelings are to be handled soon but he insists on thinking of them, because simply they won’t be handled unless he -and only he- thinks of them ….
This answered a lot of my questions when I wondered in an early entry about how shall a puzzle space request a puzzle piece to fit into ,and I believe that males are actors and we –the females- are reactors… actually, we are also actors, but implicit actors… we trigger the action of the explicit apparent actors… we trigger the action by a feeling or an eye-look … as I said before, when girls fall into love, they need to have soul merging with the other… each lover would have soul merge with his/her partner, but this soul merge would be complete to the extent that makes the man also feel what she needs and what she feels exactly with no need to more explanations, if and only if, he is a sensitive man… Males aren’t only depending on the apparent feelings as we may think, some of them – not all- have intuition or what we may call –in the females’ world- the sixth sense by which we can perceive many hidden patterns only by an eye-look… but most of them need to have the sentences clearly stated and the feelings are explained correctly, they always need interpretations and explanations to make them cross to the female’s world, it is due to neither their insensitivity nor their incomplete-love, but it is caused by the two worlds' differences so I was so pleased to meet someone who can have complete soul merging with his partner… I don’t mean that all the surrounding persons don’t have that complete soul merge, but I can’t judge unless I hadn’t met the two partners in the same era…

Back to the main story here… due to his fears and worries, he decided on that their engagement must be as soon as possible…on Sunday, I knew for sure that their engagement would be the week following the EID… I was above the sky, it was as if it was my engagement not their… I was aspiring to tell all the world that the dream came true at last… then they decided on that it will be on the third day of the EID… I decided to get involved in all the arrangements and they asked me to send their engagement’s announcing mail… I found myself calling some friends to tell them and yelling in the phone announcing their engagement with a very happy tone and expecting the others to share those happy feelings with me with the same impression…

I felt their warm feelings and their eye-looks … though some of our friends were jealous and trying to find some criteria to make it not working, like the age difference for example, but it was a vain way…

Maybe it was the first time to attend a party and find myself dreaming and not getting annoyed after realizing the real world I’m in the moment I dream, I found my dream conformed with that party… maybe it was the first party to attend and I didn’t have my mood down by any action or any interruption of the real world… it conformed here!!!.... Yesssssssss!!!!

Well, I’ve some quotes I want to mention here:
The groom: “Ghada, I was about to lose part of my mind each time I hear that there is some guy proposing to her… I had to make my mind up and take a quick action… I told my father to meet her father immediately, I know I wasn’t about to live a moment if I had lost her”… he said so Sunday evening in an online conversation

The one whom I love: “Ghada, I hope you find the one soon”

Me: “I have hope, intuition, dreams and many warm feelings… I dedicate my feelings to him and I hope that my dream may one day come true… and till that day, I may fly above in the sky with my dreams… but I’m aware to make my intuition guide me and not let me be misled by my hope and dreams”

2 comments:

  1. sweet story
    isa i will complete it one day
    till now i divide it to be in full sature with meaning
    i read "ur story in arabic mode"
    really affect me well
    saluta 4 u
    kol sana o enty taeba
    pure soul u r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Mirage for your nice words :)
    i'm pleased that you have passed here

    ReplyDelete